We’re buzzing with excitement–We’re Hiring!
Fill out our therapist screening form here!
HoneyB Wellness is a dynamic, holistic mental health therapy practice located in Baltimore, MD. Established in 2018, the mission of HoneyB Wellness is to provide therapists and clients a space where they can blossom into the best version of themselves. HoneyB Wellness seeks to provide clinicians an opportunity to develop into strong professionals and leaders in the mental health community.
Our team is passionate about reimagining how a private practice can function and thrive. We want to ensure our clinicians feel supported and able to blossom into the best version of their professional selves. Our goal is that you are able to meet your goals as a clinician, whatever those look like.
At HoneyB, our values are: authenticity, community, curiosity and balance. We actively seek to become a more inclusive and diverse community, and we value hearing from unique perspectives and backgrounds. We particularly encourage BIPOC and LGBTQIA identifying clinicians to apply.
We’re focused on creating the type of private practice we always wanted to work in, and we hope that HoneyB is a place you’ll want to land and stay for a while!
As we like to say, HoneyB Wellness is therapy as creative as the client, so we’re looking for clinicians who:
Will blow us away with your excitement about the population you’ve fallen head over heels into supporting, the social justice causes you’re fighting for, or the modality you’ve just discovered will change your career!
Have cool ideas that have been quietly (or not so quietly) sitting in the back of your mind, yearning for the opportunity to take flight? We want to hear about them! How can we help?
Are craving a chance to explore other gardens, as it were, and make strong, collaborative connections with other therapists, services, and communities in the surrounding area!
What we need you to have:
- Current advanced clinical licensure in the state of MD, including LCSW, LCSW-C, LCPC, etc. We are also open to LGPCs and LMSWs with at least one year of experience
- Minimum Master’s Degree in related fields such as counseling or clinical social work
- The ability to see clients at minimum fifteen hours a week (for contractors). Caseload expectations are higher for full-time employees
- Awareness of impacting identities, aspects of privilege, and forms of oppression
And it would be sweet as honey if you came with:
- Experience as an approved clinical supervisor
- The ability to work evenings or weekends
- A specialization or niche in some way
- And finally, including but not limited to, if any of these are your preferred populations or ways of working: work with children and/or families, BIPOC clients, LGBTQIA clients, geriatric clients, substance use, sex therapy, autism spectrum disorder, art therapy, pregnancy/prenatal/postpartum, Gottman Method, internal family systems, ADHD, and more!
We offer independent contractor positions starting at 15 client hours a week. These are fee for service positions.
We are thrilled to now be offering full time staff positions. These positions are salaried and include both clinical work and administrative work, as well as supervision and guidance of newer clinicians. They also include benefits such as:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Floating holidays
- 401k with match
- A yearly continuing education stipend
- A yearly wellness stipend
- Assistance with insurance credentialing, referrals, and marketing
- Paid hours for notes
- Direct deposit and tax withdrawal
- Office space and/or the option to work from home, with a flexible schedule
- Supportive, collaborative practice structure
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
With COVID-19 in its present state, we are currently offering in person sessions in Baltimore, MD to fully vaccinated clients (all of our staff is vaccinated). We will continue to offer walk and talk therapy and telehealth therapy to clients who prefer or need that. All of our clinicians are operating under work from home and in the office hybrid schedules.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to give Kelly Keys, LCSW-C (Clinical Director) a buzz at email@example.com.
Fill out our therapist screening form here to be considered for this position!
If you are interested in applying to be a clinician in training at HoneyB Wellness, the first step is to fill out our Intern Screening Form here!